Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sherri 2.0


Just in time for my favorite time of year- HallowRead and Halloween! I am happy to say my free horror short Sherri 2.0 is now available. So far readers and reviewers really seem to be enjoying it. It's a quick read, about thirty-one pages but don't worry, I packed a lot in there. If you haven't read it yet, check it out. It's available in all the usual places. I don't normally enter writing contests because for me it's not about being compared to or beating someone else but a friend told me about this writing contest called Nevermore. I mean you all know how much I love Poe, how could I possibly resist a writing contest with a name like that, lol! So I entered and Sherri is doing pretty well. If you read it and enjoy it, give her a vote. the link is below. I'd sure appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment