Saturday, May 4, 2019

Long Time No See

It's been awhile since my last blog post and here's why. So much has changed in just a few - well several, actually - months. A lot of my readers know that my day job running the family business was impacted after two flash flood in eighteen months. Shortly after my last post I wrapped up the procedure of closing that business and got back to focusing on my writing. But if there's on thing I've learned in my forty-one years it's that life finds a way for shenanigans. A couple months after that the #bigmove began with news my husband's plant was closing and we would be transferring to a new plant out of state. We're still in the process! It's been crazy. Somehow, and I have no idea how, I managed to release two books during that time. 'Ink It Over book one in the Touch of Ink trilogy came out in January while I was driving a twenty-seven foot truck seven hundred miles through snow, ice and then rain to our new temporary home. Yikes! Rotten Luck, a stand alone novel, released in March while I was still washing paint out of my hair from working on our house here to prepare it for market. It's since been listed. But life hasn't slowed down. Something I am sure all of you can relate to! I'm busy getting my ducks in a row for a winter release. That will make 2019 my first ever three book release year. Fingers crossed I can hit my goal! I'm admittedly a slow writer. But it feels like things are getting back to some semblance of normal. **insert new shenanigan here**

No comments:

Post a Comment