Saturday, May 4, 2019

Rachel Reads

A new feature I added to my monthly newsletter is Rachel Reads. It's basically my TBR pile. There are so many great books out right now. There are days where I think I can't possibly read them all. But, like any good bibliophile, I am up for the challenge of trying! A few that are on my radar right now -
Patricia Briggs Storm Cursed releases in a few days and I cannot wait. The Mercy Thompson series has been on my one click list forever!
Dannika Dark's Moonstruck releases in June. I'm reading Nevermore right now to get caught up on the Crossbreed series. IF you haven't started this series yet you are missing out! Raven kicks ass.
The Cursed Key by Rebecca Hamilton and Miranda Brock is a pre-order I just clicked. I don't typically do pre-orders (I have no logical explanation for this) but the premise - Laura Croft meets Ilona Andrews? Yes please!!! Needless to say I am eagerly awaiting this one! There are snipets on Wattpad now to hold you over!
How To Wake an Undead City by Hailey Edwards is another one click June release! Summer reading never looked so good!! This series became a one click for me with the first book!

I'd love to hear what books are on your summer reading or tbr lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment