Monday, February 3, 2014

I've been busy gearing up for my upcoming release Blood Bath. There's only eleven days until I share my bloody Valentine with all of you. Yikes, is that right? Less than two weeks? As my son used to say when he was a little boy Guaca holy moley! He never could get the Holy Guacamole down. Lol! I guess I better quit procrastinating and finish those last edits and formatting that need my immediate attention.

I'll leave you with an early Valentine's Day present until I get back. For the month of February I've put the first three books in The Maurin Kincaide series into a box set. Amazing right? Well it gets better! It's only $0.99! I'm still waiting for the Nook buy link, but in the meantime here's the Kindle link http://amzn.to/1bUZEOv. Books make a great Valentine, no one has to know you only spent $0.99. ;) It'll be our secret.

I'm going to be hanging out with Bitten By Books on February 20th all day talking about Blood Bath and the rest of the series and I'm giving away two $50 gift cards, one for Amazon and one for Barnes and Noble. The box set is a great way to catch up before the online event. Don't miss out on the fun! www.bittenbybooks.com

One of my New Year's resolutions was to be better at blogging. I'm not off to the best start. But hopefully after the release date I'll be able to post more frequently. In the meantime, don't do or read anything that I wouldn't. That leaves you with a lot of options, believe me! ;)

Talk to you soon.
With love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment