Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


It's been an amazing week and it's all thanks to you! Yes, you! Give yourselves a big pat on the back because Blood Bath is a best selling Horror and Dark Fantasy novel on Amazon. Not only that but both the box set and Blood Bath are Amazon Hot New Releases! You have all been busy spreading the word about The Maurin Kincaide Series and I can't thank you enough! You all rock my socks off! <3

Book five, as of yet untitled, is already plotted out. I've given myself a few days off to promote Blood Bath but I can't wait to get back to writing. Honestly, it's weird not being holed up in my writer's cave typing away on my tablet. I've got the itch and I need to scratch it. I'll be sure to post a few samples once I've put words on the pages!

It still blows my mind that people are reading my stories and loving my characters. They're like children. You create them, watch the grow and develop and then send them out into the world - all the while hoping people will love them as much as you do. So I thank you, Maurin, Conry, Aidan, Cash and Mason thank you! There's more in store for Salem and the council. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment