Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Bloody Valentine



I can't believe it's less than 48 hours until I can share Blood Bath with all of you! I am really excited about this one. I know I say that with each one but I swear, this is the best one yet! I can't wait for all of you to read it. Don't forget the first three books in the series are all on sale in a box set for only $0.99 the whole month of February. It's a great way to catch up before release day.

February 20th I'll be spending the day with Bitten By Books, answering questions and talking about the series- and anything else you all want to chat about. I'll also be selecting one Kindle and one Nook winner for a $50.00 gift card to their respective online stores! Be sure to go to www.bittenbybooks.com to register for the event. It's going to be so much fun! Hope to "see" you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment